Easy Eye Tracker Reading Tool™ (patented) which:
• Improves the key visual processing skills of left to right eye tracking, ability to focus on single
letters/letter groups, and the ability to visually recognize word boundaries.
• Helps children learn to match their eye tracking rates to their rate of sound and word retrieval.
• Improves auditory and visual closure skills for efficient decoding.
Guided Decoding Strategies which:
• Teach children key decoding skills: segmentation, alphabetics and blending for single syllable, and
multi-syllabic word recognition.
• Facilitate transfer of these word recognition skills into oral reading contexts.
• Expand sight word vocabulary.
• Improve oral reading speed, accuracy and fluency.
• Provide a way for children to engage in develop-mentally appropriate, meaningful reading activities in which
they experience a high level of decoding success.
• Engage children in repeated oral reading to solidify decoding ability.
• Create charts that organize vowel and consonant sound spellings for reading decoding and spelling.
Ages: 1st-12th grade